Thursday, January 29, 2009

Motivation...

Call it senioritis. Call it pure laziness. Or maybe it's because of everything that's happened in the past two months. I have very, very low motivation to keep doing my best work here at Notre Dame. I mean yeah there are things that I'm excited about like my Capstone class where we're going to create an Autism Job website that could potentially help out a lot of people. But I mean the only motivation I have sometimes is that my dad would want me to finish, and finish the school year off strong. I also have to continue getting at least fairly good grades so I can keep the minimum GPA for my job so that I can support my mom and start planning for the road ahead with Krista.

It's a tough road but many people have gone through it. Perhaps I shouldn't keep a lot of it in. I tend to do that and Krista has pointed it out to me. All I know is that I hurt a lot more than I put on that I do.